Monday, June 8, 2009

Romance in the back seat

Yesterday, I was interviewed in the back seat of my convertible! LOL. Yup, it's true. A california journalist is traveling the country interviewing romance authors on video and yesterday Terry Kate interviewed Denise Robbins and I. She interviews authors in pairs. One drives while the other is interviewed in the back seat! Because my convertible top was down (and it was such a beautiful day!) we parked in front of Searles Castle and did our interviews there--stationary. The wind would have interfered with the sound too much. Just as well since New England has so many potholes this time of year, and she said one author hit her head every time they went over one! Low clearance. Give me the sky anytime.

I'll let you know when the video goes up on You Tube, but in the meantime, you can check out other authors' interviews in their back seats here:
http://romanceinthebackseat.com

Have fun!

Ash

1 comment: