Friday, May 11, 2007

I got tagged...again!

Blog tag. A game going on all over the net. I was tagged a couple of months ago on myspace, but this is a new one. I'm supposed to list 8 freaky (only 8?) things about myself on my blog that no one else knows. Since my husband knows everything, I'll have to make that nobody minus one.

1) I can drink a sailor under the table (and have!)
2) I'm cheap. I consider bargain hunting a sport!
3) I'd rather e-mail than talk on the phone. I absolutely HATE the telephone!
4) I can do the sexiest, most sultry voice you've ever heard.
5) I've considered working for those 900 numbers, despite hating the damn phone.
6) I forget.
7) I can forgive easily. Forgetting isn't much of a problem either.
8) I get freaked out by those forwarded e-mails that say "send this to 5 of your closest friends or____ fill in dire consequences here.

8 comments:

Cindy Spencer Pape said...

What was that again? From one forgetful soul to another!

Charlene Leatherman said...

Watch out for the second tag game going on. By the way, I'm with you about the emails. If I believed them I would be fat, grey and stuck someplace that has no mall. Oops, I am. I better get those emails out to 5 people.

Hot Ash Romance Novels said...

LOL, Charlene!

Thanks for reading and commenting, ladies.

Missy Sue said...

I hate the phone, too! rofl...I got tagged a while back but it wasn't a fun subject like this one!

Judith Rochelle said...

Hi Ash,
If you can drink a sailor under the table we didn't spend enough time together at RT! I think we're souls sisters.

Hot Ash Romance Novels said...

LOL Missy Sue,

I'll have to meet you at next year's convention! Hmmm... Where can we meet? Oh yeah, the bar!

Ash

Unknown said...

Remind me to dress up like a sailor at the next RT.

Hot Ash Romance Novels said...

LILLIAN!!

We've got an Old Hollywood party theme next year. You could be Popeye! LOL.


Ash