Saturday, August 1, 2015

August News

What happened to July?
I know...it went by in a blur of fun activities. I hope your summer is as entertaining as mine. Actually, I have a few plans for August too, but it shouldn't be quite as frantic.

Today, August 1st, I'll be enjoying a tea party at the home of the incomparable author Hannah Howell. I look forward to socializing with author friends I don't get to see a lot, and having my annual brownie! LOL Seriously, folks...someone brings the best brownies and they're my favorite food in the whole wide world.

Then it's business as usual (editing this, writing that, brainstorming another...) until Saturday, August 15th. Then I have a booksigning at Magika...a wonderful witch/new age shop in Salem, MA. It's perfect for signing my new release The Cupcake Coven. I'll have copies of my other paranormal books too.
www.magika.org  63R Wharf St. Pickering Wharf, Salem, MA 01970 (978) 7409297
If you're in the area, I hope you'll stop by!

On August 26th I'm blogging at the Casababes blog. http://www.casablancaauthors.blogspot.com.
I don't know what I'll write about yet, but chances are my mind will be on my upcoming trip to Ireland!
My daughter Little Miss Amazing and I are going to the Emerald Isle on August 29th. My September schedule might be late, because we'll be leaving Dublin for Galway on the 31st, and driving on the wrong side of the road! Wish us luck!!

And that's August, folks! 

No comments: