Monday, March 30, 2009

I survived!

The New England chapter of RWA had its annual conference this weekend. I'm exhausted but SO happy it went off without a hitch.

Since I'm president of the group, I welcomed everyone the first evening, introduced all of our main speakers and generally "supervised" to be sure everyone was happy. We presented awards, offered numerous professional workshops and I think we had a very successful outcome. That's according to all the feedback I received. If you were there and have anything to add, please feel free!

Hugs,

Ash

2 comments:

Maggie Nash said...

Congratulations Ash! I know how much hard work and stress that can be...so well done!

Cara Davies said...

You did an amazing job! It was my very first conference and it was such a positive experience. Thanks to your hard work I've now got a couple of opportunities to submit my work to editors, and I feel like a real part of the amazing romance community. So thank you!