Friday, September 5, 2008

A whole new way to attend a writer's conference

Greetings!

This week I'm attending a writer's tele-summit. Yes, a conference over the telephone! Very cool. Yesterday was the first of four days. I listened to an editor give her talk, putting her on speaker phone while I made a Mirage necklace with Swarovski crystals and Chech pearls. (I'll show it on my jewelry blog after it's finished.)

At the end, I was able to ask questions. The editor mentioned that she had an author who managed to get himself as the #1 best seller on Amazon for a week. For a small press author that's not an easy accomplishment! I asked her how he did that. She said he increased the size of his emailing list by "buying" names.

I doubt I can do that since I write erotic romance and one never knows who one might offend! LOL. So, I'll simply ask you all...if you haven't signed up for my e-mailing list yet, please do! I'm about to pop asnother one in the email when my books come out this month.

Ash *who holds special contests JUST for her newsletter subscribers to thank them!

No comments: