Sunday, March 30, 2008


Just like readers, there are also authors who don't get to attend the Romantic Times BOOKreviews annual convention where readers and authors gather together. This year a group of authors who weren't able to go to the conference are gathering via the web to have their own party.

We're gathering excerpts for you to read via our Romantic Days Scavenger Hunt with a fan-tab-ulous prize. We're giving away a free eBook reader with copies of some of our books loaded onto the reader. The eBook reader alone is worth $125 smackeroos, but on top of that you get free books if you win. There might be other surprises too! Why don't you join us and see?

Authors participating include

* Alexis Fleming

* Ashlyn Chase

* Dawn Halliday

* Kally Jo Surbeck

* Lexxie Couper

* Melissa Schroeder

* Michelle Miles

* Mychael Black

* Stephanie Vaughan

* Tilly Green

So be sure to check us out over at Romantic Days Scavenger Hunt and discover the wonderful world of eBooks.

3 comments:

Chris Redding said...

You were looking for me on you March 27th blog?
chrisreddingauthor@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

Aw...guess that answers my question, I won't be getting to meet you at RT this year. :(

I was removed from the RomErotica Blog, no notice or anything :( drop me an email if you ever get a moment. I lost most of my contacts when my computer crashed last month (including your email).

Hot Ash Romance Novels said...

Yes, I need your e-mail addy to add you to the list of guest blogs, Chris