Wednesday, April 3, 2019

April News

Our move to Florida is complete! Almost. We still have a house in NH to sell. I'm not worried. We have an awesome realtor and there's already been an open house with lots of interest and a few follow-up showings. Still it seems surreal to be Florida residents!

So, anyway, onto my April news re: the career front. I don't have a new release, but I'm writing a new book in a new genre under a new pen name! I'm excited to be trying my hand at Young Adult Fantasy. Fun fact... I located an old picture of me as a 16 year-old--the same age as my heroine. Since I'm writing about witches, and I look very witchy here, I'll probably be able to use it!


No website yet. I need some content first! The good news is the first book is just pouring out of me, and I'm having a blast writing it! I love the premise and characters, and that's half the battle. Now I just need to make kids love them too. I think they will.

Now, back to Ashlyn Chase...
My latest release, A Phoenix is Forever (March 26)  is doing well and getting great reviews! There are still blogs and active giveaways out there, so look for them!


Hey, let's have our own giveaway right here! My assistant has my author copies, so she'll be sending the prize winner's book from MA. To enter, just send an email to me saying why you'd like to win a copy--and which season is your favorite for reading. ash@ashlynchase.com

That's all the news for now. I hope you're thawing out up North! Have a beautiful spring, everyone.

2 comments:

Hot Ash Romance Novels said...

Congratulations to Charity! She won the giveaway!

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

A big no-no?
Grrrrr.
Thankfully, Im only promoting this:
the Return of the King.