Friday, February 3, 2017

February news


Happy Romance month!
I have so much going on this month! First, a deadline! (Ack!) Or as I call it, a dreadline. It's okay. I think I'm going to make it. I'm probably going to make it. Okay--I'll think positive, I am definitely going to make it! First in the new series, The Phoenix Brothers (Gabe) is almost done. This was a tough one. Remind me not to write a 'strong silent type' again for a while. Writing dialog for a guy like that is challenging! But as much work as he was, I wound up loving Gabe dearly. I hope you will too.

The other big thing happening this month is a Caribbean cruise with my agent and agency mates. They're inviting editors and producers, and I'll be pitching to one (or more) of them. Wish me luck!

I hope you enjoy the video I made to give you a peek into my latest release! Happy February!!

No comments: