Tuesday, September 30, 2014

October news!

It's October! A fabulous month for all things paranormal. If you get too much horror and need something light and fun, check out any of my books!

My schedule is still coming together, but it's filling up fast! You know what else is filling up fast? Registration for Canada's first romance readers and writers conference in April! I'll be there. Will you?
Romancing the Capitol

Oct 4th
I'll be giving a talk to the Rhode Island Romance Writers called Writers Be Crazy; Secrets to the Creative Mind. This will be my first time presenting this material but hopefully not my last. I'm looking forward to it.

Beginning Oct. 6th, Blog Hop!
For those of you who like dealing with spooky, why not join us and do something cooky. From October 6th through the 23rd, over 30 authors are hosting a Halloween Scavenger Hunt.  Participants visit each site to find a Halloween graphic.  The more sites you visit, the more chances to win. There are over 60 prizes, multiple winners each day. On October 6th, visit Sloan McBride's blog Sloan McBride where you get all the information, including links to the authors' pages, and a link to a sheet to type all the answers. It should be wicked fun!  See you there.


Oct 11th is my usual monthly blog post at Naughty Author Chicks

Oct. 28th is my day to blog at Casablanca Authors

Oct 31st, Halloween Party!
Redz World would like to invite you to a Halloween Extravaganza...An entire day of fun and prizes. Many of your favorite authors will be there! Redzworld.
 
 

No comments: