Monday, July 1, 2019

July news

My newsletter just went out. If you missed it, well darn. You missed a goodie. I designed it all by myself with my new Mailerlite subscription. There will be bigger, better ones in the future as I learn how to use the advanced options. Here's the link so you can sign up and never miss another!
https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/r9p0c1  *Hint, I'll be having a contest or two in each coming newsletter! I forgot to have one this time. (How embarrassing!) Last month's winners were Linda P and Janie M.

Happy Fourth of July! The beach community where I live celebrates the Fourth in over-the-top style! It's predicted to be quite hot this year... 95 degrees! That will just be during the day, of course. But as soon as it gets dark the fireworks start and seemingly go on for hours! If you'd like to see the video from last year, I posted it on Facebook. 
https://www.facebook.com/ashlyn.chase/videos/10156683408911454/UzpfSTYzOTMzMTQ1MzoxMDE1NzU5ODI3OTEyNjQ1NA/?__tn__=%2CdC-R-R&eid=ARAUZKQA-Rzdy0wbn8uwCKIacmcSEFpfcrWzbJscuS83uWzh3HXupVZuE42x-HMBEKh5hQdSlPbdhwMl&hc_ref=ARQz1H4csxEzTlKIT1LdC5m79GYAx3XNjCZZ-40Jio8pMlNy2fq4x_o_E0zrmiR8d88&fref=nf

I only have a few things to mention that are happening in my career life this month. First, there are two big group sales announcements and contests.

The Ryan Zee newsletter builder for comedies and cozy mysteries begins July 8th and goes to the 17th. My most recent Mass Market paperback release A Phoenix is Forever will be given away as one of the many prizes in that contest.

Then on the 9th I'll be participating in a similar sale/contest with Amy Vanzant's AuthorXPromo. My prize for that contest is a paperback copy of My Wild Irish Dragon.


If you like to hold a book in your hands, I have plenty! Here's a quick universal link to ALL my books. Most are in paperback form through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, etc. Just click the online store you like and place your order.

Also, Love Cuffs has a new cover! What do you think? The very talented Syneca Featherstone designed it. Check out her website. https://www.originalsyn.us/  The story is the same as our rewritten and rereleased version, which was improved from the Ellora's Cave original book.

*Don't forget to register for the romance reader conference in Nashua NH, October 18 and 19! Space is limited and it's filling up fast! http://www.fallinlovewithnewengland.com It's one of the most economical conferences you'll ever find! Only $89 for readers and it includes meals and snacks as well as all the fun activities!


1 comment:

Matte Blk said...

Thats cool...
yet, what about trying
to save their souls
which you very well
know are indelible?
Im totally kornfuzed.